Thursday, September 17, 2009

eye candy

Oh, l'amore!

If you're anything like me, you occasionally run out of ideas and are left staring at a blank wall, completely at a loss. Luckily, there are plenty of books, magazines and websites for do-it-yourselfers, crafters, designers and artists.

A few of my favorite books, which are chock-full of fun ideas are Domino: The Book of Decorating, Flea Market Style and Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Crafts. (Note: I've never been a huge Martha fan, but this book is actually pretty sweet!)

If nothing else, these colorful specimens are a dash of eye candy on your side table - although cracking them open is a lot more fun!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get back to the US so I can get my hands on crafting books again! I'll definitely check out your recommendations!

    ReplyDelete